Development Approvals & Facilitation
We assist clients to prepare and obtain planning approvals. This includes establishing the planning strategy/approach, preparing development applications and planning reports, engagement and co-ordination of specialist project consultants and ongoing negotiation with government authorities and stakeholders.
Some of our more recent projects include:
· Highpoint Activity Centre - Permit for 200 apartments.
· Frankston Central Activities District - Permit for 11 storey mixed use commercial development.
· Olivine, Donnybrook - Permit for 500 lots, Active Open space and School.
· Mt Atkinson - Permit for 140 lots.
· Ivanhoe - Permit for 90 townhouses on a former school site.
· Olivine, Donnybrook - Permit for Precinct 1 and 2.
· Ballarat West Employment Zone precinct - Permit for Stage 1.
· Glenferrie Activity Centre - Permit for mixed use and apartments development.
· Dryburgh Street, West Melbourne - Permit for a mixed use development and apartments.
· Heidelberg - Permit for 14 townhouses.